Thursday, March 24, 2011

Major Frustration!!

I've been looking for months for the "reveal the shield" toys. The only reason why I have wave 1 is because I was shopping with my sister at Kohl's. It was so weird! We were walking down the toy isle (which is two tiny ass isles) and I happened to see one of each. You should have seen my face. It was excitement along with total confusion haha. Jazz, Tracks, Mindset, and Fallback. I have been to three states that I live near looking in Walmart, Target, and Toys R'US. I can't find anything of wave 1, let alone anything from wave 2??!! I don't understand. Not even tags of where they are supposed to be. Can they be that far behind coming to the east coast? I just want to see a boat load of them on the shelves. I don't care if I already have them. It's just to ease my mind knowing that they really exist, besides seeing them online! Now that I am seeing Wave 2 and possible Wave 3, I'm getting itchy! When I am focused on something and want it, I'm going to do EVERYTHING to get it. This is my obsession and I'm not happy right now!!

No comments:

Optimus Prime over the years...

Optimus Prime over the years...