Wednesday, March 16, 2011

a bit confused...

So as we get closer to "Dark of the Moon" I'm noticing that the toys are being revealed before the actual characters in the movie. We have yet to see any of the CGI images?? How is that possible?? If I remember correctly, we saw those way before we saw the actual toys being released. Something is backwards here. Another thing is, are the twins really in the this movie??? We've seen toys of them and images that show they are, but Bay says they were cut? Doesn't make sense since they didn't kill them off in ROTF. Unless, he has some story at the beginning that says they were killed off in battle or something stupid like that. I can go on forever complaining with what I don't like that is going on. I'm going to leave that for my daily posts haha!

No comments:

Optimus Prime over the years...

Optimus Prime over the years...