Thursday, June 18, 2009

How Ironic?

I've been watching every night this week a couple of episodes of Transformers (original 1980's). I'm on season 2 right now and just been noticing a lot of things that I never picked up on before. I guess you could say that the last time I actually watched them was when I was 15 and at that point it's "WOW, this is sweet"(I don't think I swore when I was 15, otherwise it'd be "Damn, this shit is sick") HA!! !! Anyways, I read on Seibertron.com this morning that YTV is airing Transformers Movie (again the original one). I been staring at my DVD for days now wondering when I should watch it...well, I guess I'll be watching it pretty soon!
Let me just add that the original series are WAY better than the newer ones! I don't care if the quality isn't all that great but as far as the storyline and characters, unbelievable!!

No comments:

Optimus Prime over the years...

Optimus Prime over the years...